Guinness Book of Records

A funny that's circulating around the Internet ...
Guinness Book of Records

Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb, and Quasimodo were all talking one day.

Sleeping Beauty said, "I believe myself to be the most beautiful girl in the world."
Tom Thumb said, "I must be the smallest person in the world."
Quasimodo said, "I absolutely have to be the ugliest person in the world."

They decided to go to the Guinness Book of World Records to have their claims verified.

Sleeping Beauty went first and came out looking deliriously happy. "It's official, I AM the most beautiful girl in the world,"
Tom Thumb went next and emerged triumphant, "I am officially the smallest person in the world."
Sometime later, Quasimodo came out looking confused and simply stated, "Who the hell is Camilla Parker Bowles?"
tags: ...
another point of view ...

Blogger Jo Travels


Haha, that line sounds familiar. We here in Europe are practically flooded with "Royal Couple jokes", mainly targetted at Camilla.

There was this caricature of Prince Charles with Camilla in his arm. Then Prince Harry said, "That must be the ugliest horse I have ever seen, dad".
 

Blogger Jozee


Oh, well, it might be the only true love affair in all the world. Who'd want that. Why not be bitter?
Bitter out- Bitter in
 

Blogger Nam LaMore


in actually, i'm a bit disappointed in myself for posting this joke; it is not in my character to make fun or laugh at love and valor. on the contrary, i tend to support such endeavors, especially in the face of public redicule.

the dutched pinay: unfortunately, this is an easy target!

jozee: i agree with you, at least their marriage has been tested by 30+ yrs of living in sin (just/kidding, i'm so not judgemental). thanks for taking the higher road, and slapping me to my senses!
 

Anonymous Anonymous


I admit it's a funny, yet tasteless, joke! - Cindy
 

Anonymous Anonymous


I was lucky to have been able to visit Buckingham palace a few days after her death. It was so sad to see how 'cold' Queen Elizabeth was, it was like she didn't care. Charles, Harry and William really need another woman in their lives, perhaps Camilia will be what they need. - Burt V
 

speak up!


previous 10 posts:

home/current
[index of posts within each monthly archive]




disclaimer: some rights reserved. trademarks belong to their respective holders. inaccuracies are entirely unintentional. except where noted, this site is under a creative commons license. reuse, redistribution and/or excerpt permitted only with proper credit. linkback permitted without credit. if you find something offensive, then just stop reading. emails directly to me or comments posted here become my property. you have been notified.

the contents of this blog/web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the u.s. government or the peace corps.